Μεταπηδήστε στο περιεχόμενο
Home » Forum

Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Forum TelegrowTeleGrow: Learners SpaceTestimonies
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Testimonies

Testimonies (from testing)

Dear members,

When our VET learners were asked about the performance and satisfaction of the platform, there were plenty of responses about the strengths of the platform and the projection it could have, as well as its usability.

We have collected two interesting testimonials that can help us to understand their point of view:

'' The platform is very well focused on students over 50 years of age, as it clarifies many concepts that are totally unknown to most students with this profile.''

'' The platform is practical and has exercises, which motivates me to learn. I realised that I still have things to learn.''

Anais has reacted to this post.
Anais

Dear members,

We share some of the testimonials we have collected from VET Learners that have used the TeleGrow Platform:

"The training material is very interesting and delves deeply into the digital skills to telework properly"

"It allows you to know in a visual and well structured way with basic, useful and practical contents of the new technologies applied to daily work"

"The modules deal with relevant topics for those of us who work or study online in a very accessible way"

Anais has reacted to this post.
Anais

Dear members,

When Vet Learners were asked about their satisfaction with using the TeleGrow platform, there were many positive responses about its usefulness.

We present you with two examples of feedback on the platform in the project:

"The materials that are presented on the platform are very interesting and clearly formulated, which allow a good grasp of digital skills."

"With the help of the platform and the modules provided, it is possible to learn in a simple and structured way about the technological content that will help you in your daily remote work."

Dear members,

We would like to share with you some interesting comments which VET learners left after testing the TeleGrow platform:

"I particularly liked that it [the platform] was very easy to use, as my digital skills are not at their best. Also, the topics included are very interesting and seem really useful for someone who works remotely and doesn't know how to manage this situation".

"The platform provides material useful for those who want to develop their digital skills. The modules are well-written and the quizzes are quite helpful!"

Dear users ,

After testing the platform with VET learners, we received interesting inputs like:

"I really liked the content which is very clear and useful in my opinion, I am still of working age and there are many useful tips!"

OR

"The platform meets a major need since teleworking has become common. The content is clear and well presented. The use is rather easy to understand."

Dear users,

The VET trainers shared some interesting feedback about the platform after the testing phase:

"The design is nice, there is interesting content and a lot of essential information for learners".

"I find the platform very well constructed with well separated modules by topic. Some topics will be useful for my courses."